This home was built in 1910 as a residence for the Waits family. James M. Waits lived here with his wife, Louis, and his four daugthers: Evelyn, Lillian, Olive, and Adrienne.
Originally, the house probably consisted of a low-pitched hipped roof covering a square plan, surrounded on at least two sides with an open porch and a separate open garage. Due to extensive modifications, the original house is difficult to visualize today
402 Wilma Street