- Seated Capacity: 50
- Stand-up/Cocktail Capacity: 75
- Meeting Room Space: 750 square feet
- Total Exhibit Space: 1,100 square feet
- Features: Full Kitchen, Stage, Main Room, Restroom, Outdoor Area, Non-Smoking, Free Nearby Parking
- Available: Chairs, Tables, Audio/Visual Equipment, Projector, Screen, Outside Catering
- Suitable For: Weddings, Receptions, Small Parties, Reunions, Meetings, Church Gathering
$50.00 per hour plus 7% sales tax (or applicable rate). Minimum rental is four hours. Any part of an hour will be billed as a full hour; including set up and clean up times. If tax exempt, you must provide a copy of exemption.
$200.00, this must be paid in full to hold the date requested. No date will be held without the paid in full deposit. The security deposit will be returned after the cleaning crew has inspected for conditions and damage, and has issued a written report. This may take up to two weeks after the event, even if there is no damage, loss, extra clean up or extra time used
If alcohol is served we require the presence a Longwood police officer, with a minimum of four hours at $40.00 per hour.
Fill out this form to inquire about rental of the Historic Civic Center. Submitting this form does NOT secure the date. We will contact you about your request and availability.
Alternately, you may download and print it: PDF Format
All rentals must be paid in full 30 days before your event. If your event is to occur in less than 30 days the fees may only be paid by cash, money order or Cashier’s Check. There is a $35.00 charge for all returned checks.
Please make checks payable to and mail to:
Longwood Historic Society
PO Box 520500
Longwood, FL 32752-0500
Rental Contact Person:
Pam or Tom Redditt, 855-769-0500, Monday through Saturday, 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM